Gastrocult Private Tours Spain
Toledo City tour and wine tasting experience
Guided Tours Spain
- Meeting Place: Madrid's train Station Atocha - meet at the entrance of BODY SHOP (-2 level)
- Activity Duration: 6 Hour
- Book days in advance: 2
- Cancellation policy:
- Group size (min - max): 1 - 20
- Product tags: visit Toledo from Madrid, day trip to Toledo
- 2835 customers saved this
questions & answers
- Train tickets Madrid-Toledo, Toledo-Madrid
- 6 hours Private guide
- Visit to the highlights of Toledo
- Tasting of local wines and cheeses as an aperitif
- Lunch at a recommended place by your private guide (lunch is not included in final price)
- Excellent gastronomic experience in Toledo along with its incredible heritage and architecture
- This tour is private and you will be able to modify itinerary and timetables according to your group feelings
- Entrance tickets to the Cathedral of Toledo
- Entrance tickets to the Church of Santo Tomé of Toledo
- Toledo Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca Entrance fee
All orders are subject to the availability of the chosen gastronomic experiences on the dates desired by the user. If there are any difficulties in carrying out the experience, GastroCult will contact the User to inform him/her, offer him/her an alternative product and, if necessary, reimburse the amount paid. The user may cancel the contracted experience within 48 hours of contracting it without having to indicate the reason. Likewise, the user can cancel the experience without the need to justify any reason, with the right to a refund of the full amount paid, provided that the cancellation is made 6 hours before the experience starts.
For any incident in the processing of the order, the User may contact by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our entity is a member of Confianza Online (non-profit association), registered in the National Register of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Calle la Palma 59, Bajo A., 28015 Madrid (Spain), telephone (+34) 91 309 13 47 and fax (+34) 91 402 83 39(www.confianzaonline.es).
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. Also, in compliance with the provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act, we inform consumers that, as a member and under the terms of the Code of Ethics, users can go to Confianza Online for the alternative resolution of any disputes(https://www.confianzaonline.es/como-reclamar/formulario-de-reclamaciones/). If these refer to electronic transactions with consumers, or on data protection when related to this area, the complaints will be resolved by the Mediation Committee of Confianza Online, accredited for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes. If the complaints are about digital advertising, or about data protection when related to this area, they will be submitted to the Self-Control Advertising Jury.
We also remind you that you can access the online dispute resolution platform of the European Union by following this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show.
Thank you so much María José! This experience has been so wonderful, I am so grateful I found you. We appreciate you and all you have done for us to m...
We had a great time staying here and exploring Madrid. All of the sites were easily accessible from the apartment. The apartment itself is very well d...
You could be interested in